Thursday, February 21, 2013

A girl and her bike

For Christmas, Grandpa Larry got Amelia this really cool red tricycle.  We brought it outside and to my surprise she knew exactly how to ride it.  After a little practice, she was riding down the sidewalk on her own.  It's really bittersweet watching her ride this bike...how and when did my baby girl grow old enough to ride a bike...*tear*
That being said, I look forward to the days that we can ride bikes together as a family and try out all the bike paths our local parks have to offer.
Here Amelia is practicing her bike riding skills in our driveway...she looks pretty serious, right??


She says she's going to let brother stand on the back when he "gets bigger".

Until then, she seems pretty happy riding solo.



1 comment:

  1. She looks intense! She needs to teach Audrey a thing or two. My girl cannot steer or pedal. I can ride bikes with Evan now. You will absolutely love it one day. Super cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete