Thursday, January 10, 2013

Time for a bath

I just love how happy and relaxed G is in the bath...just like his big sister!  As soon as he hits the water, he's all smiles, babbles, and giggles.  He has recently discovered the fine art of splashing.  He loves to pull his legs up to his chest before letting them slowly fall back into the water.  He does this over and over.  Sister thinks it is hilarious!
I love the view from the edge of the sink.  How cute are these feet?


Not to mention, this sweet face...


Sister usually loves helping me give Graham his bath, but today she had other priorities.  Seems as if someone else needed a bath too...



2 comments:

  1. too cute! and i love the picture of graham's little feet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I feel like I am there. Totally see it from their perspective!

    ReplyDelete