Friday, April 26, 2013

Beach Babes

This past weekend, the kids and I went to Carlsbad beach with my mom and Larry.  Amelia always has a great time at the beach, in fact,  it's one of her favorite places to be.  She loves to go in the water and play in the sand.  Maybe it's because she was born in July but my girl loves all things summer!  She would spend all day and night at the beach if she could!  Grandpa Larry suggested we get her a boogie board this summer...I'm sure she would LOVE that!  My mom is a beach lover too so I'm sure most every visit this summer will include a beach day.   Baby G has been to the beach once before but he slept through the entire visit...so, I suppose this was his first official beach day.  He, of course, loved it!  He ate some sand, put his feet in the water, and had a little catnap while sister was playing with grandma and grandpa.  It was a wonderful day!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment